Talk With Expert
it is one of the realist treks that blossom the natural beauty in Nepal in a unique way. Located in Kaski district Siklis trek has been the most apprize trekking route among the trekkers. Known as Royal trek (royal trek as Prince Charles had a trek through this path in 1980) in Nepal, it is chosen by the trekkers how to have a little bit of time but a lot of craze of the trek. It will have the chance to sojourn near Annapurna Conversation Area.
The key feature of this trek is the mountain keeps our eyes stunning through its beauty Annapurna II(7937m). we will pass through the rhododendron ( national flower of Nepal with unique feature found in the high altitude of 4877m(above 16,000 f). forest.
This trekking is a short trek through the Gurung inhabitant village and dense rhododendron forest. No doubt it would be a wonderful trekking camping. Our trekking begins from the heart city of Nepal, Pokhara we can reach there through flight or can take the bus from the capital city of Nepal Kathmandu ( it would take about 7 hrs (200km). during our trek, we will be blessed to see the magnificent view of Himalaya, dense forest with various kinds of birds and animals. Our trek will initially start from Pokhara. We can visit a famous cave in Pokhara (Mahendra Cave).if you are a true trekker but you have altitude sickness don’t worry the highest altitude during this trek is 2000m.
Day 01: Arrive at KathmanduAs you arrive at Kathmandu valley, our representative at TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport) will welcome you and drop you in your respective hotel. Then you will be explained about the trek detail after you freshen up.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara(1400m)by tourist bus 7-7.5 hrs.As all the arrangements will be done by our company, you will consume your breakfast and we will head toward one of the richest cities in Nepal Pokhara. It would take around 7-7.5 hrs. to reach there by bus (you can take a flight if you wish). We will spend our night there.
Day 03: Drive to Bijaypur Khola and then trek to Kalikasthan(1370m)5-6 hrs.After having our breakfast in the morning, we will drive toward Bijaypur Khola. Then we will start our trek with a lot of enthusiasm. Enjoying the panoramic view of landscapes we will reach Kalikasthan(meaning the place of goddess Mahakali). We will stay that night there. If you walk a bit you will get the most wonderful view of Pokhara City along with Begnas Tal and various eye-catching mountains.
Day 04: Trek toward Lama Khet (1680m)6-7 hrs.Our fourth day we will trek towards Lama Khet from Kalikasthan after having our breakfast. We will be passing through a village and reach Mardi Khola. Following the path on the banks of the river, we will reach Lama Khet crossing Nawaldanda. We will spend our night in Lama Khet.
Day 05: Trekking toward Siklesh (1980m)6 hrsToday we will head towards Siklesh from Lama Khet after having our breakfast. Today we will be trekking towards a major attraction of this trip. Passing through Parju village you again make a gentle walk till we arrive at Sikles village.we will stay that night there.
Day 06: Trekking Neuli Kharka or Forest camp (2200m)5-6 hrs.After having our breakfast we will head toward Neuli Kharka (2200m) from Siklesh. Today we will go through the dense forest of our national flower Rhododendron. After crossing the dense forest we will reach our new destination Neuli Kharka.
Day 07: Trekking to Ghale Gaon (2000m)5-5.5hrs.Ghale Gaon is famous for inhabitance of the Gurung community. After having breakfast in Neuli Kharka we will head toward our new Destination. We will spend our night there.
Day 08: Trekking to Hyamgja (1070m) Drive to Pokhara 3-4 hrs.Making our trek downward we will move to Hyamgia after having breakfast in GhaleGaon. We will reach there and drive toward Pokhara. And have our stay there.
Day 09: Back to KathmanduHaving the morning meal we will head our final destination the busiest city of Nepal Kathmandu.
- Trek Duration:- 9days
- Trek Grade:- Easy
- Highest Altitude:- 2200m
- Accommodation :-lodge/ hotel/ homestay
- Transportation:-private vehicle on the road
- Best season:- f March and ends in May. September and ends in November.
- Per Day walk:-5-6
- Dense forest walk
- View National flower that grows in high altitude
- Exchange of Nepalese culture
- Explore the village of Nepal
- Beautiful visit in Sickles village and warm welcome in Ghale Gaun in Nepali style
- Short trek with long-lasting memories.
- People loving trekking but have altitude problem can also easily walk in this route
- Peaceful environment while staying.
- As you visit in September and November then you will be able to enjoy our festivals.
- Explore the beauty of Nepal
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary.
- An experienced and helpful trekking guide and porters including their salary/accommodations/ insurance
- Three meals during the trekking period. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner ).
- All the required entry fees whenever needed
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- International airfare but you can get them on arrival visa in Nepal TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport)
- Alcoholic beverages and non- alcoholic beverage which you consume during the trek
- Tips to the potters but they might expect
- All other that is not mentioned above
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards