Trekking Venue Nepal (TVN) is proud to offer one of the most exhilarating and challenging whitewater rafting adventures in Nepal: Bhotekoshi River Rafting. This two-day trip is perfect for those seeking an adrenaline rush and breathtaking natural beauty.
The Bhotekoshi River is a fast-flowing river that originates in Tibet and flows through the Himalayas before joining the Sunkosi River. The river is known for its steep rapids and challenging whitewater, making it a popular destination for experienced rafters and kayakers.
The Bhotekoshi River Rafting experience begins with a drive from Kathmandu to the rafting starting point at Khadichour. From there, rafters will embark on a two-day journey down the river, navigating through a variety of rapids and challenging whitewater sections. Along the way, rafters will enjoy stunning views of the Himalayas and the surrounding countryside.
What to Expect
The Bhotekoshi River Rafting experience is not for the faint of heart. The river is known for its steep rapids and challenging whitewater. However, rafters of all experience levels can enjoy the Bhotekoshi River, as there are sections of the river that are suitable for both beginners and experienced rafters.
Bhotekoshi River Rafting with TVN
At Trekking Venue Nepal, we offer a variety of Bhotekoshi River Rafting packages to suit your needs and budget. Our experienced guides will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Here is an itinerary for our two-day Bhotekoshi River Rafting trip:
- Arrive at Kathmandu Airport (KTM) and transfer to your hotel.
- Meet your guide and receive a briefing on the rafting trip.
- Drive to the rafting starting point at Khadichour.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Begin rafting through continuous whitewater rapids to Sukute Village.
- Camp at the river beach.
- After breakfast, head to Baseri (Upper Section).
- Encounter challenging Class IV rapids.
- Make a stop at Lamoshanghu Dam.
- Enjoy lunch.
- Return to Kathmandu via private transportation.
What to Bring
Rafters should bring the following items on the Bhotekoshi River Rafting trip:
- River shoes
- A change of clothes
- A towel
- A flashlight
- Insect repellent
- Medications (if needed)
Tips for Rafting the Bhotekoshi River
- Listen to your guide and follow their instructions.
- Be aware of your surroundings and be prepared for anything.
- Stay calm and don’t panic.
- Enjoy the rafting!
Why Choose Bhotekoshi River Rafting?
There are many reasons to choose Bhotekoshi River Rafting for your next whitewater rafting adventure. Here are a few:
- The Bhotekoshi River is one of the most challenging and exciting whitewater rivers in Nepal.
- The river is surrounded by stunning scenery, including the Himalayas and the surrounding countryside.
- The Bhotekoshi River Rafting experience is a great way to experience the culture and beauty of Nepal.
- Vehicle transfer as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals during the rafting trip
- Drinks are mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in the tented camp
- Necessary rafting equipment and safety gear
- Expert guides and support staff
- Safety kayak
- First aid kit
- Service fees and government tax
In addition to the excitement of rafting, the Bhotekoshi Rafting trip also offers the opportunity to experience the rich culture and traditions of the Nepalese people. You’ll pass through traditional villages, encounter ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples, and learn about the unique way of life of the local people.
Whether you’re seeking an adrenaline rush or a cultural immersion, the Bhotekoshi Rafting package from Trekking Venue Nepal (TVN) is the ideal adventure for you.
Contact Trekking Venue Nepal (TVN) today to book your Bhotekoshi River Rafting adventure and discover the best of what Nepal has to offer!