An Easy Trek to Nagarkot
An Easy Trek to Nagarkot
Talk With Expert
An easy Trek to Nagarkot Dhulikhel shouldn’t be missed, offering secluded views of snow-peaked mountains, this is an ideal of the easy trip for the countryside typical life hood, culture, and religion of different ethnic groups. Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek is suitable for travelers who want to celebrate holidays with their family members within a short period of time. Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Day Hiking is doubtlessly one of the most galvanic best day hiking in Kathmandu. The best hiking in Kathmandu valley is filled with picturesque forest and offers marvelous views of Himalayas. The Nagarkot Dhulikhel hiking takes you to the hill station of Nagarkot and Dhulikhel to be the witness of the magnificent views of the Himalayas. Nagarkot is an emphasized site that lies in Bhaktapur district. It is about 30 Kilometers away from Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is rather famous as a 360-degree viewpoint to view the stunning views of the sunrise as well as the sunset. Towering that lies 2195 meters, is one of the most loved travel sites of Bhaktapur in Nagarkot. This trip offers you superb views of Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh Himal range, Langtang range, and Everest range.
Dhulikhel is also a popular tourist destination in Kavre District. Dhulikhel carries majestic beauty of nature and numerous cultural and natural heritage within. Dhulikhel offers the finest panoramic views of snowcapped mountains. Dhulikhel is a paradise for tourists, mostly nature lovers. The masterpiece view of beautiful mountains, hills filled with green vegetation, open landscapes, etc makes it the most noteworthy destination for tourists ( both national and international). This destination offers you an intoxicating view of the Himalayas including Mt. Annapurna (8091 m), Mt. Ganesh Himal (7429 m), Mt. Langtang (7234 m), Mt. Gaurishanker (7134 m), Mt. Lhotse (8516 m) and many others.
have wonderful Himalayan views from the ridge of Rhonnie Bhanjyang. We continue Nagarkot hike further through the rugged trail and continue towards Dhulikhel. We will pass through the village of Kankre to reach Tusal. From Tussal we will climb uphill to the town of Opi. We walked for some time and reached a beautiful hill of Dhulikhel. We will spend some time in Dhulikhel admiring the alluring Himalayan views from its ridge. We will later drive back to Kathmandu wrapping up our exotic hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel.
Day 1:Drive Kathmandu to Sankhu (1350m) -1 hour and trek toward Nagarkot (2156 m) -2 to 3 hoursWe drive from Kathmandu toward the Sankhu which lies in the east edge of the Kathmandu valley and is about an hour by private transport. From there we will start our hike toward Nagarkot through the ancient village and temples. Our path gradually ascends along the Sali Nadi (a river having religious belief) village, rice terrace, jungle, and beautiful mountain views to the village. Another 45 minutes walk and we will reach Nagarkot where we can enjoy the sunset view, as well as it, offer magnificent panoramic views of many Himalayan ranges including the 8,848 meters top of the world Mt. Everest. Among many incredible beauties of Nagarkot, Sunrise and Sunset is one of the best. We will stay overnight at the hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 2:Trek from Nagarkot toward Dhulikhel -4 to 5 hoursWe will wake-up early in the morning, to see the sunrise and the Eastern Himalayan views including Mt. Everest (8,848m), Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh Himal range, Langtang range, and others. Then after breakfast, we started our trek toward Dhulikhel (2100m). The Dhulikhel is renowned for its Himalaya view and its exotic birds. Besides, the main attraction of Dhulikhel is the Newari culture and tradition which has its significant meaning. We will stay overnight in the hotel in Dhulikhel
Day 3: Visit Namabuddha and trek down toward Panauti village -4 to 5 hours and drive back to KathmanduToday, after having breakfast we started our journey toward Namobudha (1982m)( a Buddhist monastery) where religious people often visit for meditation and praying. Panauti is renowned for its Newari, culture and tradition, Indreshwar Mahadev Temple, and the beautiful landscapes where you can see typical local Nepalese culture and tradition. After that you will return to Kathmandu by private vehicle to stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu. It takes around 4-5hrs.
- Trek Duration:- 3days/2 night
- Trek Grade:- easy
- Highest Altitude:- 2,300 m
- Accommodation :-lodge/ hotel/ teahouse
- Transportation:-private vehicle on the road
- Best season:- March, April, May, September, October, November
- Starting point:- Sankhu
- Ending point:- Nagarkot
- Per Day walk:-4-5 hrs
- Trek Cost:-*****
- Visit part of Nepal and experience the Nature and Culture varieties.
- Attractive views of Manaslu (8,163m), Annapurna range, Shringi(7,187m), Ganesh Himal.
- Spectacular view of snowy peaks, high passes, beautiful landscape
- Explores small villages and their lifestyle
- Exchange the culture among two different nationalities
- If you visit in the time of September October November you will be blessed by our festivals which is celebrated with a lot of excitement and you will feel fortunate
- Visit Namobudha ( a Buddhist monastery)
- View sunrise from Nagarkot (renowned place to view sunrise or sunset)
- Visit a famous Newari temple, Indreshwar Mahadev Temple.
- View of world’s tallest peak Mt. Everest(8,848m)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All ground transport in private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop
- All necessary entry fee
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag and first aid
- All government and local taxes if necessary to pay
- Experienced tour guide
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Personal drinks( both alcoholic and non- alcoholic) and Bar Bill will not be paid by the company
- Trips ( but expected)
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards