NAGARKOT DHULIKHEL TREK
NAGARKOT DHULIKHEL TREK
Talk With Expert
Residing in one of the perfect locations filled with an immense amount of tranquility, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are the naturally blissed go-to places that anyone can adorn. Spot full of blissfulness and liveliness witnessed by your rewarding eyes once you visit Nagarkot or Dhulikhel, won’t go to waste. Loads of panoramas of majestic Mountain vistas are there to cherish your welcome. The place will cheer and ignite your souls high up in the air by all the natural gifts that these places possess and all those dwellings that lead to us.
Dhulikhel highlights great mountain illustrations as well as interesting temples, while Nagarkot is the most attractive place to see spectacles of mighty Himalayas. Now you can make a successful trek in these pleasant places, which are the gem of Kathmandu Valley. The journey inaugurates with a radiant sunrise over the Himalayas from Nagarkot, that is excelling for cherishing these moments forever. These alluring regions of the Valley will enable you to find your happiness in peacefulness and the amazing prospect of Nepal. Once you get in here your heart will leap with joy and have some part of you thanking deity to bless Nepal with paradise even in the small territory.
Nagarkot is an exquisite site that prevails about 30 Kilometers away from Kathmandu, away from the cityscape. Nagarkot is renowned for its startling views of sunrise, sunset, and serene vicinity. Mounting at an elevation of 2195 meters, it is one of the most esteemed and cherished travel sites of Kathmandu Valley. Nagarkot allows chivalric illustrations of Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh Himal range, Langtang range, Jugal range, Rolwaling range, Everest range, and Numbur range and many more
Considered as one of the exotic places to hike and sweep your heart away, the trail leading Nagarkot to Dhulikhel is filled with a lovely natural blessing like exotic forests and glamourous flora and fauna. Indulge with these species, and know the planet better. The traditional hamlet dwelling for a hundred years serves the uncluttered raw civilization portraying the ancient antiquity of Nepalese culture. Every face that you see this quarter will be there to make your heart melt with their heartening smile. Relish every moment that you pass from this trail because it’s worthy of love.
Dhulikhel carrying numerous majestic places is one of the marvelous tourist destinations to make them feel awe. Dhulikhel awards the most classic panoramic glimpses of silvery mountains and picturesque sceneries. The mountains appear to be floating in the air luxuriously when the blue mist hides the lower portion of majestic vista. Dhulikhel is an Eden for tourists and natural amateurs who are madly in relationship with the aurora of mother nature. The green hills filled with growing vegetation, open landscapes, are plenty to make you go wow. The amazing vintage panoramas of the Himalayas comprise Mt. Annapurna (8091 m), Mt. Ganesh Himal (7429 m), Mt. Langtang (7234 m), Mt. Phuribichyachu (6637 m), Mt. Gaurishanker (7134 m), Mt. Lhotse (8516 m) and many others.
Day 1: Landing in the place of cultural bliss, Kathmandu.You’ll land in one and only International Airport of Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport. Our representative will be there to pick you up and offer you very nice hospitality and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Exploring and sightseeing the glorious vicinity of Kathmandu.You’ll be exploring the vast vicinity of Kathmandu which is filled with many antique heritages and artifacts which will simply make you go WOW. You can also take it as a crucial time to prepare for your trek and buy some gears if you’re out of it. Sightsee different heritages and make up your mind for a valiant trek for tomorrow. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to wondrous Sankhu(1350m) and trek to majestic Nagarkot (2156 m).We will ride from Kathmandu to the Sankhu, east edge of the Kathmandu valley for about an hour by our private van, and begin to hike through the antique village and shrines. The trail steadily ascends along the divine Sali Nadi (river), village, rice terrace, jungle, and elegant mountain prospects to the Kattike village. Another 45 minutes tour, you get in Nagarkot to savor the sunset view and it offers sumptuous & panoramic views of many Himalayan ranges including the 8,848 meters top of the world Mt. Everest. Among the unbelievable excellence of Nagarkot, Sunrise and Sunset views over mountains is one of the best. Overnight at the hotel in Nagarkot which will make you comfy.
Day 4: Trek to Nagarkot to luring Dhulikhel (2100m).We will awake early in the dawn, to see the sunrise and the Eastern Himalayan panoramas including Mt. Everest, and several other mountains are trivial. Then after empowering breakfast, we begin the trek to Dhulikhel (2100m). Trek led to Dhulikhel relinquishing many pine forest and rice terraces through the Nala village with many countryside actions. The Dhulikhel is noted for its splendor Himalaya view and its shelter for many species of extrinsic birds. In addition, the most fascinating of Dhulikhel is the Newari culture and tradition. Overnight at the hotel in Dhulikhel.
Day 5: Observe divine Namobudhha(1982m), and hike down to courteous Panauti Village (1300m).Today, after energizing breakfast we begin our journey toward Namobudha (1982m), where the famous monastery is located. Religious people often visit here for meditation and entreating. Panauti is distinguished for its Newari, culture and tradition, Indreshwar Mahadev Temple, and the striking panoramas and it secures many species of exotic birds that can be seen all around. After that, you will retreat back to Kathmandu by private van. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6: Departure to an International Airport.Now it’s time to announce farewell to Nepal. You can explore Kathmandu for the last time. Go to a café and enjoy the coffee. Our agency will be offering you the treat of elite Nepalese Cuisine to melt your heart with joy. Savor every time that you spend in this amazing place. Prior to your flight time, our agents will take you to the airport. Carry the big suitcase of memories which you’ll cherish forever.
- Trekking name: Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek
- Starting point: Shakhu
- Ending point: Panauti Village
- Average hiking: 3-5 hours per day
- Max. Altitude: 2156 m
- Min. Altitude: 1300m
- Trip grade: Easy
- Group size: 1-6 pack
- Best time: March – May and Sept – Nov
- Alluring landscapes and scenic ride from Kathmandu to Sankhu.
- Witness historical and religious World heritage sites in Kathmandu enlisted in UNESCO.
- Walkthrough the old vintage hamlet and Nagarkot, Dhulikhel viewpoint, and alluring Bhaktapur.
- Unforgettable hiking through a different village with culture, custom and lovely serve of hospitality
- Significant Himalaya Panorama from East Mt. Everest to west Dhaulagiri which will leave you in reverence.
- Hospitable people and their amazing treatments for guests.
- Witness diverse flora and fauna waving a HELLO on the way to the trail
- Astonishing chivalry arena and the well artistically rich places.
- View tower of Nagarkot which encompasses bird view of whole Kathmandu Valley.
- You’ll be contributing in the improvement of local business which will make you a HERO.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Complimentary airport pick up and drop off
- Complimentary welcome dinner
- Two-night stay in a standard hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast included (twin share basis)
- All drive from Kathmandu to Sankhu.
- All accommodation during the trek
- Three meals a day during the trek
- Fresh fruit each day if and when available
- Complementary duffel bag/agency T-shirt
- Government licensed and first-aid trained professional local guide who speaks English
- First-aid kit
- Staff insurance, meals, accommodation, equipment, transportation, etc.
- Rescue arrangements if necessary
- Agency service charge and government tax/VAT including airport tax
- Certificate of achievement
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- International airfare and Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Riding horse along the trek
- Personal Insurance, personal expenses, loss of property and theft, etc.
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Gratitude and tips to staff
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards