Bandipur Homestay tour
Bandipur Homestay tour
Talk With Expert
Bandipur Homestay tour (1,030m) program is an unforgettable experience of village tourism in Nepal. It is situated on a hilltop in the midway main highway(7 km from Prithvi highway) between Kathmandu(143km west) and Pokhara(74 km south). Bandipur is famous for its picturesque town and its natural beauty. Bandipur Homestay tour provides panoramic mountain views of Annapurna ranges, Manaslu and Langtang, and many more. Along with mouth-opening mountain views, you will get a chance to observe Newari culture, visit awesome caves, unspoiled landscapes, and incredible architecture. Bandipur is an ideal retreat to soak in this fabulous heritage along with the natural splendor of the surroundings. Bandipur once was a trading center of Nepal and Tibet trade routes. Bandipur saves more than 200 species of forest plants, 70 species of wildlife. the biggest cave in Asia Siddha cave which is 18 feet high situated north of Bandipur creates a wonderful adventure. A secretive cave called Patalidwar (a gateway to hell) which holds religious significance also lies here. an ideal magnificent heritage along with the natural glory of the surroundings makes it a perfect trip with its countless attractions enlarging from the creative to the scenic. The superb view of glorious sunshine and sunset from Tundekhel and Gurungchh hill makes the trip more delightful.
Day 1: Arrival in KathmanduAs soon as you arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA) in Kathmandu, you will be warmly greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel. After some refreshments, you will be given a piece of brief information about the Bandipur Homestay Tour. You can enjoy the typical Nepali food in the restaurant anywhere in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Drive to BandipurAfter having our breakfast we will start our trip toward Bandipur from Kathmandu which is about 4 to 5 hours’ drive. But it won’t be nasty as we the beauty of natural views will pull you all the way long to Bandipur. Expressing something about Bandipur, it is one of the best Hill Stations in Nepal has its own and unique history behind it. Besides this, it also offers you a friendly and hospitable environment which will surely be a plus point to have a visit to Bandipur.
Day 3: Bandipur exploration dayToday we are going to explore the beauty of Bandipur village at close quarters. After having our breakfast we will set off from the hotel. The main religious attraction for today will be Khadga Devi Temple followed by the shrine of Paarpani Mahadev (the shrine of Lord Shiva). You can also witness the excellence of brass carving and wood carving. We will also visit the silk farm and learn about the silk farming. Here you can buy silk products. We will return with a lot of memory. We will stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Drive back to Kathmandu or extend the tripAfter having our breakfast we ill have two option 1. Drive back to Kathmandu we can drive back you Kathmandu if we lack the time 2. Continue the trip to other destination If you are confused about where to extend the trip then we will always be there to guide you. You can join Chitwan national park Jungle safari trip or rafting trip if you wish to extend your time.
Day 05: Sightseeing in KathmanduAfter having our breakfast we will explore a different part of Kathmandu valley. It would be like one day around the tour. You can visit 3-4 UNESCO world heritage sites (Soyambhunath, Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, and many more) within Kathmandu valley. In the evening you can have fun in Thamel a famous tourist hub in Kathmandu valley.
Day 06: Departure DayAfter breakfast today is our last day in Kathmandu, our vehicle will be on standby to drop you to the international airport three hours before your scheduled flight back home. time to be apart hoping to meet in upcoming days
- Enjoy cultural sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Explore the diversity of landscapes, natural geographical versatility, and aquatic wildlife and vegetation
- Explore Kathmandu’s unique town Thamel.
- Lifetime experience with unique memories
- Exchange the culture between two nationalities
- As you visit Nepal during the time of festivals you can gain the unique opportunity to celebrate.
- Home away from the home environment from the Nepalese people whose hospitality behavior is famous all over the world
- Change the taste with local foods products
- The scenery of typical Nepali village life
- Mouth-opening mountain views which include Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Langtang ranges.
- Trip Duration: – 06 days
- Trip Grade: – Moderate
- Accommodation: – homestay
- Transportation:-private vehicle in the road
- Best season:- Spring (Mar-May) and Autumn (Sep-Nov)( can be done whole year)
- Starting point:-Kathmandu
- Ending point:- Kathmandu
WHAT IS INCLUDED
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards