Swargadwari is a hilltop temple situated in Pyuthan District, Nepal. The place preserves the essence of cows in the Hindu religion. Mostly, the people of Nepal and India visit this pilgrimage site. Swargadwari is also popular for trekking. It takes around 8 hours drive from Ghorahi, Dang.
It is situated on the top of the hill, surrounded by pine forest. There are ample Rhododendron trees on the way and in Swargadwari itself.
This trip takes you to the southern part of Pyuthan district. The scenic road trip will amaze you as you will explore the beauty of nature throughout the trip. It is believed that Bivut (ash) of the firewoods burnt by the holy fire (in the past) in Swargadwari cures different physical disorders like headache and stomach ache.
· Transport by tourist bus
· Accommodation on sharing basis.
· Expenses of personal nature
· Food and beverages
· Entrance fees(in needed)
· Explore the mighty Swargadwari
· Enjoy the scenic road trip in private car.
· Witness the culture that prevails in Tharu community
· Discover the essence of Hindu religion
· Study and observe the differences in the practices of people in Pyuthan to that of the people in Kathmandu.
Inquire Now to get the best deals or share with friends to plan together. All trips are group based. For custom trips, contact us.