ASSURING FAMILY RAFTING
ASSURING FAMILY RAFTING
Talk With Expert
ASSURING FAMILY RAFTING TRIP: AN EXPERIENCE TO CREATE FAMILY MEMORIES TOGETHER TO CHERISH LIFETIME.
Rafting is an excellent way to enjoy your time with your family. You are never too old or too young to join in and enjoy the rapid current of the river and fresh breeze of nature. A river trip is distinct from any other vacation. In today’s world, we rarely get opportunities where we can enjoy ourselves all day playing in the river, enjoying some gentle rapids waves, eating delicious food, experiencing nature, and conclude the day with an open campfire roasting marshmallows under the starry night. We assure you that rafting at lower Seti will be the perfect vacation you are looking for. Nepal is blessed with an abundance of streams, it is the land where everyone finds a river right for them. The delight rapids, paddle waves, play sand volleyball, relax on your private sand beach accompanied by the melodious sound of nature, enjoy delicious food cooked for you and swap stories sitting by the candles on the sand all in the same day and enjoying quality time with your family is a perfect vacation.
Lower Seti is perfect for family perfect those who are looking for a calming rafting trip combined with excellent scenery. The lower Seti winds its way from Pokhara down to Chitwan far from the road. This two-day trip subsists another masterpiece Nepali river springing from the Himalaya before winding its way through forested canyons, twisted rocks, and sandstone formations. The river travels through diverse villages and gives way to great remote towns. It devotes possibilities for swimming and wildlife spotting, making it highly convenient for families and first-time rafters and kayakers. Since the monsoon rain results in an ideal fast moving day trip in the river, for the rest of the year, it’s a friendly, safe, and fun rafting trip.
October-November and May are perfect for conventional water family fun trips. This trip is a fantastic rafting trip for nervous first-timers and to make memorable moments with family. The river is learned of all the rivers, we raft in but still provides a trivial action each day. Besides these, you need not worry about the security and safety of this trip. Our specialized experienced group of experts regarding safety will make sure that you and your family will have a safe and consequential vacation. With extensive safety aids and equipment, you can have a tremendous vacation with your family.
DAY 1: Arrival at KathmanduWe will welcome you in Kathmandu. You will get the accommodation at one of the finest hotels in Kathmandu. In the afternoon, you will get a chance to sightsee Thamel bazaar, one of the famous places of Kathmandu where you will get the luxury of tasting our local Nepalese cuisine in a typical Nepali restaurant.
DAY 2: Sightseeing at KathmanduThe next day you will get the opportunity to sightsee various heritages and places in a van equipped with all the aids to meet the safety and requirements of your family. We will also appoint guides and experienced workers prioritizing the safety and satisfaction of your family
DAY 3: Rafting at Seti.The following day we will drive around 4 hours in our private van where things are customized to meet your comfort level. We will travel to our put-in point Chauradi. Here you will have time to get changed. You will be provided with your equipment, your children will be fitted with their helmet and a life jacket that will perfectly fit them and they will make their way to the beach. Here you will be given instructions and basic life drills by our experienced guides. You have full freedom to make changes in our service to meet your needs and satisfaction. Now we are ready to venture into the river. The journey starts with a gentle push of the river accompanied by the brisk flow after some time. Your children will love it! On the flatter section, not the river, there are chances for you all to get out of the raft and swim or take a ride on one of our safety kayakers. Our experts will supervise you all the time so you and your family can enjoy with full guarantee of security. We will stay for lunch on a tranquil beach before we take on the 5 biggest rapids of the day and then it’s a 20 min flat paddle to our resort. Here you will be conferred with your tents, offered some hot drinks, and shown around. You can fill the evening playing on our private beach, roasting marshmallows around the campfire, and experience the peace and tranquility of our tented camp.
DAY 4: Rafting and journey and GhaighatWe will explore the river and carry out rafting as usual with safety measures and equipment with extra surveillance over children. We will camp at Damauli and from there we will travel to Ghai ghaat where we will spend our quality time enjoying the magnificent scenery and observing the local places. We will spend the night in a resort enjoying Nepalese cuisine.
DAY 5: Traveling back to Kathmandu and shoppingIn our private van we will travel from Ghai ghaat to Kathmandu. After we arrive at Kathmandu, we will do some shopping your of handicrafts and souvenirs including pashmina, Nepalese craftworks, etc with our guides so that you will have the full video of what to shop for and later we will enjoy splendid Nepalese cuisine for dinner.
DAY 6: Departure to an International Airport.Before departure at the international airport, we will have a grand Nepalese cuisine lunch. After that, we will drop you at the international airport.
- RAFTING NAME: Lower Seti Rafting
- RAFTING DURATION:2D
- ACCOMMODATION: Jeep/Van
- ITINERARY PACKAGE: 5N/6D
- RAFTING DIFFICULTIES: IV to V
- RAFTING DISTANCES: 32 km
- RAFTING PERIOD: October -November, and May
- RAFTING PACKAGE: Family trip
- RAFTING COST:*****
- Sightseeing Kathmandu and it’s different unique places.
- Exploring the wonders of the Seti River and enjoying its magnificent presence.
- Have a great vacation in the presence of high safety measures and aids.
- It promotes global education about nature among the younger generation.
- Encouragement of family bonding away from life’s eeveryday distraction and long
- working hours.
- Allow yourself to have a unique and thrilling experience while rafting and create happy
- memories with your family.
- Have an alternative to offer everyday to yourself and you’re different from everyday life.
- Scour the beauty and magnificent landscape of Nepal.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Chauradi and Ghai ghaat.
- All the required river license
- Required materials including self-bailing rafts, waterproof pack of gears, headgears, life
- jackets, camera barrels, swimsuits, and all safety devices.
- Meals and coverage for all staffs and their shipping
- Safety rafting with all requisites
- All the essential staffs including guides, worker, helpers, etc
- Meals throughout you rafting journey
- First aid kit box in emergency situations
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Transportation, accommodation, visa, travel documents etc which is unrelated.
- Personal items like sunscreen, footwear etc
- Participants’ insurance
- Guide’s tips
- Costs of sightseeing
- Additional charges of laundry, hot showers, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards