BALEPHI RIVER RAFTING
BALEPHI RIVER RAFTING
Talk With Expert
Balephi River rafting is a venture one day tour with Grade 3 and 4 rapids. The River pours down from the Dorje Lakpa Himalaya. The river pours down into the Helambu valley with sheer inclines. It is technically stimulating in the rocky stones. The put-in point is Jalbire Gaon that can access the 3-hour bus journey, east of Kathmandu. The put-out spot is Sukute.
Balephi River rafting is a 3:30-hour voyage. After the river journey, ride back to Kathmandu or Dhulikhel. This is short, nonetheless, an exciting trip for the venture enthusiasts. The most suitable time for the river trip is from October to November. Paddle the Balephi Khola River training in the beautiful panorama of Everest on a crystal clear day. The Balephi Khola is one of the shorter affluents of the Sun Koshi and is a captivating tight boulder-strewn river with crystal pure water. We will paddle this enchanting gem of a river down into the Sun Koshi. Take out after excellent days rafting and drive back to Kathmandu on a private bus around 3 and a half hrs. If you are seeing for longer river trips or if there are any other ventures we can arrange for you, you just need to talk to our friendly staff in our office.
The Balephi Khola is one of the smaller affluent of the Sun Koshi and is an enchanting tight boulder-strewn river with crystal clear water. The river begins on the southern inclines of a cliff called “Dorje Lakpa (6990 m high)”. Excellent constant whitewater with class 3 and 4 rapids down to the confluence of the Sun Kosi River. Appear and meet us Rafting or kayaking every day on Balephi, you don’t desire to miss out on this great river.
Balephi River is an excellent option for those desiring an intense and extreme rafting trip and is better adapted to those who have had preceding rafting adventure. The half-day hike is a plus point to the uniqueness of this tour. Balephi River is an admirable composition for the astonishing scenery and an adventure that this tour offers. Balephi River rafting/kayaking is recognized as one of the best white water adventures in the world.
If you’re scanning for a quick length trip packed with adventure, this rafting voyage is just the proper for enthusiasts like you!
Day 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu (1300m).After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and exploring.You’ll have a very wonderful time exploring some of the greatest cultural and historical heritages of Kathmandu. Have a very gracious time and prepare for your rafting by buying some of the crucial personal materials.
Day 3: A scenic ride from Kathmandu to put-in point Jalbire and raft up to Sukute.The trip begins with our representative picking you up from your hotel. Then you'll hop on our private van and ride towards Sindhupalchowk district. After 2-3 hrs. We’ll reach our put-in point Jalbire where our expert guide will instruct you about the safety measures and what to do if you suddenly find yourself out of the raft. After your briefing is over, you'll be in your raft wearing all the required safety gear which will make you safe. You'll raft for 3-4 hrs and meet many rapids of grade 3-5 constantly which will make your rafting exhilarating and exciting. Then, you'll drive back to Kathmandu and you'll be transferred to the standard hotel where you can freshen up. Overnight in Kathmandu's standard hotel.
Day 4: Departure to an International airport.Time to announce valediction to Nepal. Appreciate your ultimate moments in Kathmandu including breakfast in a café, a town stroll, or memorial shopping token of Kathmandu. An agent of our company will join you at your lodge and transport you to the airport for your return from aviation to home. It's suited to be at the airport at least two hours before departure.
- Rafting Name: Balephi River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 1 Day
- Accommodation: Tented Camp, Hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Itinerary package: 5D/4N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 4-5
- Rafting Season: Oct-Nov, Feb-May.
- Rafting Distance: 14km
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Bus/Jeep/Car
- Start/End of Trip: Jalbire /Sukute
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Astonishing Balephi River and valiant escapade of rafting.
- Feel your adrenaline rushing on grade IV and V rapids.
- Tents on the beach beneath the glimpse of the widespread highest mountains of Mt. Everest.
- Sheer, challenging, and continuous but adventurous rapids.
- Sightseeing beauty of Sindhupalchowk district.
- Easy and quick rafting with full lovely adventures.
- Fulfill your adrenaline with the dose of adventurous desire with a breathe taking rafting.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All the necessary River Permit.
- All Mandatory materials as high-quality, self-bailing rafts, headgears, lifejackets, plastic paddles, swimsuits) on particular rivers, waterproof packs for gear, camera barrels, and all safety and pharmaceutical equipment.
- All the necessary staff (Guide, Helpers, etc.)
- Domestic airfare from and to Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Meals, accommodation, coverage for all staff, and their shipping.
- Journey components combine professional guides with necessary drills and leadership.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara to Mardi.
- Tasty Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) throughout your rafting trip.
- Safety rafting with all essentials.
- First aid kit box in necessary situations.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes, etc.
- Insurance of participants.
- Tips for guides
- Sightseeing costs.
- Footwear and personal items like sunscreens, lip balm, etc.
- Articles of a person using nature including swimwear, towel, and toiletries
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards