BHOTE KOSHI RAFTING
BHOTE KOSHI RAFTING
Talk With Expert
BHOTE KOSHI RAFTING: A PERFECT FIVE DAYS CRAVE FOR YOUR ADRENALINE RUSH
Rafting in Bhote Koshi River is an excellent day trip if you have inadequate time and want to encounter an adrenaline rush rafting. The Bhote Koshi is one of the most influential short white water rafting in the world. It is the sheerest river with constant rapid action. Bhote Koshi rafting grants the closest grade 5 (extremely hard) Whitewater rafting adventure on a very rapid flowing mountain river. Bhote Koshi River extends plentiful picturesque flashes and a presumption to visit. It persists as a favorite for its fast-paced escapade. Bhote Koshi River Rafting is fit for both beginners and experts. It has a blend of jolting rapids and calm water to let you foster the time.
With the venture of Bhote Koshi, you also get the opportunity to observe emerald green fields are terraced high over the river on steep slopes, inquisitive villagers following suspension bridges are amazed as we rush through flowing waves and channels of bubbles. Touring an ancient civilization, trek in the awe-inspiring Himalayas, and get a tan – yep the climate is sunshiny! We enjoy the thrill of this trip and it really is the most reliable in whitewater fun. The rapids in the river are a firm grade IV- V at high flow, and a more excellent grade III at fainter levels. This true experience can be rafted amid October and December and February and April.
Bhote Koshi advises the best day of daring whitewater rafting in Nepal if not in the whole world. Unquestionably this is the rowdiest and most precipitous action-packed rafting voyage that Nepal has to contribute. Partakers regularly end their rafting in Bhote Koshi’s experience with remarks such as -“What an adventurous trip we’ve had – it was breathtaking!” Bhote Koshi River Rafting is a short escapade voyage of 2 days. The flow of the river accelerates heartbeat before commencing the rafting and blood-freezing ventures while crossing through some rapids. Qualified rafters who love valiant escapades in their life can have the pleasantest significances in Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The put-out point of Bhote Koshi River is Dolalghat. Himalayan River Fun ensures full utilization of time and capital in this experience.
If you’re an adrenaline junkie then this escapade is much more suited for you. So enjoy the valiant adventure of grade 4-5 rift.
Day 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu (1300m).After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and exploring.You’ll have a very wonderful time by exploring some of the greatest cultural and historical heritages of Kathmandu. Have a very gracious time and prepare for your rafting by buying some of the crucial personal materials.
Day 3: Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Lamosangu Dam (640m) and full day rafting.On this day, you will be transported to Lamosangu which is the beginning point of Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The rafting commences at the Dam in Lamosangu. Before rafting we will have yummy lunch at the riverside and rafting will start. After 3 hours of continuous Bhote Koshi Rafting from Lamosangu to Sukute, the trip is finished. If you are touring for a day trip for rafting then you will ride back to Kathmandu. If you are intending for an overnight stay or 2 days trip we will dwell in an impressive river resort in tented camps. Night serving Dinner with tea/coffee.
Day 4: Rafting from Sukute to Dolalghat Bazaar and drive back to Kathmandu.The energizing morning breakfast will be granted by the resort. If you are proposing to go rafting for 2 days, the professional guide will pick you up by off-road jeep. You'll be driven to the rafting offset point. After 2 hours of adventurous and breathtaking rafting, you will have a tasty lunch and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 5: Departure to an International airport.You’ll be heading back to your home by bidding farewell to Nepal and its amazing hospitable people. Make sure you open the suitcase of beautiful memories you cratered in Nepal.
- Rafting Name: Bhote Koshi River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 2 Days
- Accommodation: Tented Camp, Beach house of Sukutey, Hotel
- Itinerary package: 5D/4N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 4-5
- Rafting Season: Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec/Mar/April/May
- Rafting Distance: 35km
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Bus/Jeep/Car
- Start/End of Trip: Lamosangu Dam/Dolalghat Baazar
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Alluring Bhote Koshi and valiant escapade of rafting.
- Sukute beach and all night fun with music and DJ.
- Mind blowing Nepal-Tibet border with Friendly beach.
- Bungee jump choices if you fancy another adrenaline rush.
- Scenic ride from Kathmandu to Sukute Village and to Lamosangu Dam.
- Fulfill your adrenaline with the dose of adventurous desire with a breathe taking rafting.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Private transport for the day rafting trip by our company.
- All your river rafting fees and an assortment of perfect rafting guide.
- One tasty lunch on day rafting on alluring Bhote Koshi.
- All required rafting gears and equipment.
- All our government taxes and VAT.
- Experienced and professional rafting pioneer and raft crew with all wages, insurance, equipment.
- Staff insurance, meals, accommodation, equipment, transportation, etc.
- Rescue arrangements if necessary.
- Agency service charge and government tax/VAT.
- Certificate of achievement.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- International airfare and Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal Insurance, personal expenses, loss of property and theft, etc.
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Gratitude and tips to staff
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards