Budhi Gandaki River Rafting
Budhi Gandaki River Rafting
Talk With Expert
Budhi Gandaki is a river halfway between Kathmandu and Pokhara but still a lot less explored! While the takeoff point is a 7 hours drive from Kathmandu this river, called a mystery river is a lot less populated than any other rafting sites in Nepal. However, it is not so dangerous. Budhi Gandaki flows from the eastern slants of Manaslu and The Ganesh Himal, featuring the coldest waters of Nepal. Rafting at Budhi Gandaki can provide you the taste of three famous rivers of Nepal if you are planning an extended package without company.
The trip starts from near the campsite at Arughat after a paddle around the top section of the river, the day before. The people and culture of Arughat Bazaar will have just gasped your heart while we start with the takeoff and a scenic, chilling raft through the Budhi Gandaki river. We’ll have a light lunch at Benighat followed by camping at Charaudi, at the junction of Budhi Gandaki and Trisuli rivers. The next day will be a 2 to 3 hours raft hitting the Class 2/3 rapids. A final lunch at Kurinighat will follow the raft.
Budhi Gandaki is the best rafting package option for those who love to explore the less explored places. It is a place with the least human interference. Also featuring the cultural experience of the unspoiled typical Nepali villages, the trip will fascinate you with the pure face of nature. The thrilling rafting experience will come to be the most enjoyable one with the pleasure of the tasty food served by our staff accompanied by the soothing fire in this trip around the base of Mt.Manaslu, the 8th highest mountain peak of the world.
We are an approved travel company in Nepal working to regulate explorable adventurous pastime packages like Budhi Gandaki River Rafting for a long time and excelling in it. Possessing international standard guides, we have great expertise and in-depth knowledge in this area so we will go every desirable way to approach the needs of our esteemed guests.
If you want to feel the real price of a campfire, join the chilling raft of Budhi Gandaki!
Day 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu (1300m).After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuvan International Airport, our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and exploring.You’ll have a very wonderful time exploring some of the greatest cultural and historical heritages of Kathmandu. Have a very gracious time and prepare for your rafting by buying some of the crucial personal materials.
Day 3: Drive to Arughat and background rafting.We begin with a 7 hours early morning drive to Arughat Bazaar of Gorkha. After a quick hike to Soti Khola, we will paddle the top section of the river observing the mountainous background as a starter, and camp at Arughat near the takeoff site.
Day 4: Four hours rafting to Benighat and camping at Charaudi.After breakfast, we’ll have the kick start the next day. We will have four hours rafting today with the assistance of our staff and transit will be made at Benighat. Lunch will be provided, after which a quick trip through the Budhi Gandaki and Trisuli River meet up will be made to reach the camping site by the Trisuli River Bank at Charaudi.
Day 5: Hitting the rapids and takeout at Kurinighat.We’ll have about 2 to 3 hours of rafting today. We’ll hit some rapids like ‘Ladies Delight’ and stop for lunch. After a light lunch, a swift hit to ‘Upset’ and ‘Surprise’ will be featured, all of which are class 2/3 rapids. After the trip, we’ll have lunch at the Trisuli River Bank at Kurinighat, which is the takeout point. Our staff will drop you back to Kathmandu after the raft.
Day 6: Departure to an International airport.Time to announce valediction to Nepal! Appreciate your ultimate moments in Kathmandu including breakfast in a café, a town stroll, or memorial shopping token of Kathmandu. An agent of our company will join you at your lodge and transport you to the airport for your return from aviation to home. It's suited to be at the airport at least two hours before departure.
- Rafting Name: Budhi Gandaki River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 12H (Total)
- Itinerary package: 3D/2N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 2/3
- Rafting Season: Oct-Dec, Mar-Apr
- Rafting Distance: 34KM
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Land Transport
- Group Size: 4-6 people
- Start/End of Trip: Arughat to Kurinighat
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Very less explored and less populated rafting site.
- Beautiful mountainous sceneries at the eastern slants of Manaslu and The Ganesh Himal.
- Raft the coldest waters of Nepal.
- Get to know the real craving for a campfire with the chilling raft.
- Experience rafting in three famous rivers at once(for an extended package).
- Fulfill your adrenaline with the dose of adventurous desire with a breathtaking rafting.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Ground transport from Kathmandu to Arughat and back.
- Tasty Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) throughout your rafting trip.
- All the necessary River Permit.
- All Mandatory materials as high-quality, self-bailing rafts, headgears, lifejackets, plastic paddles, swimsuits) on particular rivers, waterproof packs for gear, camera barrels, and all safety and pharmaceutical equipment.
- All the necessary staff (Guide, Helpers, etc.)
- Meals, accommodation, coverage for all staff, and their shipping.
- Journey components combine professional guides with necessary drills and leadership
- First aid kit box in necessary situations.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes, etc.
- Footwear and personal items like sunscreens, lip balm, etc.
- Articles of personal using nature including swimwear, towel, and toiletries
- Insurance of participants.
- Tips for guides.
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards