KALIGANDAKI RIVER RAFTING
KALIGANDAKI RIVER RAFTING
Talk With Expert
Titled after “Kali ” the goddess of destruction, the Kaligandaki is one of Nepal’s greatest divine rivers. Arising high on the Tibetan Plateau the “Mighty Kali ” rushes through the Himalayas, cleaving out one of the deepest ravines (gorge) in the world within Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna Mountains. With exhilarating white water rapids, magnificent mountain panoramas, legendary villages, endless suspension bridges, alluring waterfalls, pristine jungle abundant in wildlife, profound gorges, illuminating temples, and enchanting white sandy shores for camp, we contemplate this to be the best all-round river venture in Nepal.
Rowing across the 55 kilometers meandering river will make you exhibit an adrenaline encounter of the stimulating grade 3 and 4 rapids which will run your heart. The put-in spot of this excursion is Maldhunga (4.5 hours from Kathmandu) and the end-out spot is Mirmi Dam (6 hours from Kathmandu). Kali Gandaki Gorge is the most penetrating gorge in the whole world.
The river crosses down the meadows of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna chain; and adjacent the river, you will discover plunging waterfalls you can play in. Ease encompassing the fire on the sandy white shore campsites with your rafting crew at the end of the day. The best periods to get a full better encounter are from September to December and March to May.
As with the bulk of our river expeditions, the service on this trip is under tented shade. Welcome to our 5 million star hotel! We will present you with tents, napping bags, cushions, pillows, to try and make you as comfy as you can be. There is something very extraordinary about tenting out on the banks of a Himalayan river. Meals will be cooked wholesome each day. You can anticipate the quality of meals such as full grilled breakfast, pasta, steaks, salads, and dal bhat (rice).
If you’re scanning for a quick length trip packed with adventure, this rafting voyage is just the proper for enthusiasts like you!
Day 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu (1300m).After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and exploring.You’ll have a very wonderful time by exploring some of the greatest cultural and historical heritages of Kathmandu. Have a very gracious time and prepare for your rafting by buying some of the crucial personal materials.
Day 3: Scenic Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive to Maldhunga and full day rafting.Meet early in the aurora in Pokhara after boarding off and driving by private vehicle to the put-in Maldhunga. After some time, you will enter your address. Your guides will begin unpacking the bus and elevating up the rafts. You will be provided with your articles and given a full protection briefing. Once the rafts are encumbered it’s time to begin off. After ten minutes, you are welcomed with the two most consequential and biggest rapids of the whole river! Big and Little Brother. These two will get your heart pumping out loud! After 4-5 hours on the river, we will draw up to an elegant sandy beach where we will execute our camp and begin preparing dinner. There will be full-on chances to strike football, relax, swim, and be fascinated by the surroundings. This camp is renowned for its large statue of Shiva that sees over the camping site. Overnight in the tented camp under billion stars.
Day 4: Rafting from alluring Modhi Khola to Purtighat.You will rise early in the daylight towards Modhi Khola, gather the camp up, and reload the rafts before initiating off! The first rapid of the day will embrace you appropriately named ‘Good morning’, and will awaken you up for the day forward. There are numerous class III rapids to hike up experience today. Stop midway in the day to have lunch on the shores of the river, ere tackling the following group of rapids. It’s then the identical method as last night as you arrange a temporary camp on the river beach for one further night beneath the billion stars. On cloudless nights it’s indeed possible to perceive the Milky Way from here. Overnight in Purtighat.
Day 5: Ful day rafting from Purtighat to Mirmi Dam and flight back to Kathmandu.Cozy energizing morning breakfast will be there to allure you and ease your hangover from a tiring trek. We'll move towards the banks of today's destiny by facing many rapids of 2-3 grades. Then in mid-day, we'll reach Mirmi where our program concludes forever. As the Rafting program ends at Mirmi, you'll carry out your raft. After refreshing up, pack your bag and take your seat in a vehicle. Scenic drive back to Pokhara (4-5 hrs.). Flight to Kathmandu from Pokhara and you'll be transferred to the standard hotel of Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 6: Departure to an International airport.Time to announce valediction to Nepal. Appreciate your ultimate moments in Kathmandu including breakfast in a café, a town stroll, or memorial shopping token of Kathmandu. An agent of our company will join you at your lodge and transport you to the airport for your return from aviation to home. It's suited to be at the airport at least two hours before departure.
- Rafting Name: Kali Gandaki River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 2 Days
- Accommodation: Tented Camp, Hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Itinerary package: 5D/4N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 3-4
- Rafting Season: September to December and March to May.
- Rafting Distance: 55km
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Bus/Jeep/Car
- Start/End of Trip: Maldhunga /Mirmi Dam
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Alluring Kali Gandaki and valiant escapade of rafting.
- Relish a day of artistic sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Feel your adrenaline rushing on grade III and IV rapids
- Tents on the beach beneath the glimpse of a popular Shiva statue
- One day on Kayak on a soft section of the Kali Gandaki.
- Scenic ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara and to Maldhunga.
- Fulfill your adrenaline with the dose of adventurous desire with a breathe taking rafting.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Professional English speaking authorized guides highly trained and security guaranteed to global standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Expert safety and protecting kayakers
- Apparatus raft support and caring
- International name label ISO/CE approved rafting gears including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets, and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican cases to keep your articles dry and safe on the river
- Variation in fresh, hygienically cooked snacks while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and well-reviewed drinking water
- Camping logistics and facilities including canopies, tents, simple mattresses, and sleeping bags.
- Orbed trip transport
- All the necessary river permits
- Industry-standard first aid kits
- All the government taxes and VAT
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes, etc.
- Footwear and personal items like sunscreens, lip balm, etc.
- Articles of a personal using nature including swimwear, towel, and toiletries
- Insurance of participants.
- Tips for guides
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards