luxurious Trip of Rafting
luxurious Trip of Rafting
Talk With Expert
LUXURIOUS RAFTING PACKAGE: A TRIP TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE IN PARADISE
Your luxurious trip will commence by the vibrant flight that you take from your homeland to Kathmandu. We’ll leave no stone unturned to give you everything that you ask for. Our classy package of all the luxurious services will make you very delighted and filled with satisfaction in your heart. Enjoy your every moment that you cherish in this invigorating voyage. We’ll make sure that your royalty and taste of luxuriousness is preserved by this package. Savor the lovely surroundings of Nepal and its awe-inspiring people who’ll welcome you with a bright happy face once you land in this sacred land.
Bhote Koshi River is a beautiful steep mountain river only a few hours’ drive from Kathmandu that offers the most intense and challenging adventure. It is the steepest river rafting in Nepal. It is regarded as one of the best short white water rafting trips in the world. The warm white water gives you the continuous rapid action making this river full of thrill and gives an adrenaline rush that you could ever imagine to any adventurous hunk. The river drops steeply offering relentless stretches of sophistication III-IV foam. Boulder gardens, small waterfalls, steep chutes, and 90-degree bends are just a few of the obstacles to be overcome.
This beautiful white water river is followed by the Araniko Highway from Kathmandu to Lhasa. The upper valley above Barhabise is impressively narrow with steep hillsides doping up over 2000 m from the river, and there are some dramatic and scenic gorges down at the river level. Just to approach the highway and appear at the river is like reading an erotic novel – it quickens the blood and excites the mind! Technically, the Bhote Koshi ends just after Bahrabise where the Sun Koshi joins as a stream from the left: we’ve taken our description right down to the dam at Lamasangu as this is the usual run. There is a replacement hydro scheme near Kodari and proposals for other schemes that if implemented at a time within the future, will mean that nearly all of the river will be diverted.
The best way possible to describe this rafting trip is “Like a pinball machine- and you are the ball”. This isn’t the raft trip for everybody, but if you’re into fun, challenge, intense physical activity, and non-stop action then this might be you. It makes an excellent climax for any teams who have just finished an extended multi-day raft trip and need to continue the adrenaline high that foam induces. The indescribable clear sky, music of water, the lush green landscape, the warm sunlight are definitely some of the amazing things that you will experience in the lap of nature besides the thrill. This totally beautiful place also provides an amazing range of luxurious resorts to make your stay cozy and comfortable
Our Company is an approved travel company in Nepal who has been regulating Bhote Koshi Rafting’s adventurous packages for a long time and excelling in it. Possessing the best staff members, guides, and drivers we will make your trip striking. We have great expertise and in-depth knowledge in this area so we will go every desirable way to approach the needs of our esteemed guests.
If you’re a seeker for immense classy services and sightseeing then our trip will serve you the best taste of royalty. So relish every moment that you spend here.
DAY 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu.After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, our representatives are going to be there to receive you and transfer you to at least one of the quality hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight because the night remains alive. We’ll take you to Thamel where you'll explore totally fun and comfy places for your amusement. Then you'll take a peaceful and relaxed sleep for the upcoming memorable day.
DAY 2: Explore the classic places in Kathmandu which seek your royalty.After a delicious morning breakfast, we'll take you to explore different corners of Kathmandu valley during a deluxe ride. We’ll take you to exotic locations like Garden of Dreams, historic places like NarayanHiti Palace, Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc; local markets like Indra Chowk, religious places like Swyambhu Nath Temple (monkey temple) and lots of more. We’ll confirm you've got an excellent time visiting these places as our guides explain to you about these places. You’ll have lunch in one of the best restaurants in Kathmandu. You’ll then return back to your hotel for a soothing sleep and prepare yourself for an adventurous day yet to return.
DAY 3: Save all your energy for the notorious and thrilling rafting.The next morning will prepare us for classic breakfast cuisine then we'll prepare for a 3-hour ride from Kathmandu to Bhote Koshi during a deluxe ride to supply you with a comfortable and opulent trip. We’ll also provide you refreshments and drinks continuously throughout the journey. You’ll get to enjoy the gorgeous landscape of our country. If your excitement could reach any top then we'll even have a classic view of Mt. Ganesh, Mt. Lantang, etc. Upon arrival within the exotic resort of Bhote Koshi, lunch is going to be served. After early lunch, your expedition leader will deliver a security talk and supply all paddling gear for the trip. Today rafting provides about three and half hours of pure foam. After an exciting series of sophistication 3 rapids, we drop into the primary class 4 rapid referred to as “Gerbil within the Plumbing”. From here, there's a stretch of sophistication 3 whitewater then we come to the crux of the day, which may be a long, technical rapid called “Frog during a Blender”. After this rapid, we'll calm down for about twenty feet, then it’s back to the soup with an extended series of sophistication 3 drops which lead us into a rapid called “Carnal Knowledge of a Deviant Nature”. The remaining ten kilometers of the river may be a non-stop series of sophistication 3 and 4 drops terminating into short pools with a subsequent drop just a couple of feet away. The river flows through a gorgeous narrow canyon with lush green vegetation and waterfalls coming in from the steep stone walls. At rock bottom of this stretch may be a rapid called “ExLax”. After this exhilarating rafting, we'll return back to our resort and luxuriate in the refreshments for the evening followed by a delicious dinner. The resort you'll be staying in provides a gorgeous overview of natural beauty.
DAY 4: Back to sophisticated Kathmandu and explore the famous cuisines of Thamel and its pleasures.After the amazing breakfast to enlighten your face we’ll hop in our delinquency ride which will provide you enough comfort and chill. Early in the morning, we'll begin for Kathmandu. After relaxing in your luxurious hotel for a few times we'll take you to different popular markets including Thamel in order that you'll buy memos of this amazing trip. You’ll be reminded to buy elegant souvenirs which will help you cherish the mementos of Nepal forever and won’t let it perish away. In the evening, you'll enjoy the late-night pubs and bars in Thamel and have the maximum amount of fun as you would like. Enjoy the partying or silent night filled with tranquility in amazing Thamel according to your choice.
DAY 5: The most anticipated delicacy of Nepal followed by departure.This will be your last Day in Kathmandu but nevertheless the foremost exciting luxurious day also. Today we'll take you to the depth of our culture through our food which will leave you star struck. Nepali cuisine is such a delicacy of Nepal which will always be remembered by your tongue. We will take you to an aesthetic local restaurant that gives the simplest Thakali and Newari food (Nepali cuisine). We’ll confirm to stay you entertained with local Nepali dances. You’ll also interact with the hospitable locals who are going to be quite happy to answer your queries. At the top of this beautiful day, our representative will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport and bid you farewell.
- RAFTING NAME: Bhote Koshi River Rafting
- RAFTING DURATION: 1 Day
- Accommodation: Well facilitated lovely resort (Sukute)
- Itinerary package: 5D/4N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 4-5
- Rafting Season: Oct/Nov/Dec/Mar/Apr/May
- Rafting Distance: 17 km
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group
- Mode of Journey: high facilitated Deluxe van/jeep/car *as per your wish
- Start/End of Trip: Near Barabise/Lamosangu dam
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Breathtaking white Bhote Koshi River and valiant escapade of rafting.
- Sightseeing Kathmandu and its glorious heritages.
- Exploring various sovineurs in the heart of Kathmandu, Thamel.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Bhote Koshi.
- Short and sweet rafting with thrilling rapid.
- Fulfill your adrenaline with the dose of adventurous and breathe taking rafting.
- Enjoy the cozy, comfortable and warm stay at wonderful resort over viewing the natural scenic beauty.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
- Enjoy the great Nepali cuisine at the best restaurant.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Ground Transportation via private luxury vans.
- Tasty alluring Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) throughout your rafting trip.
- All the necessary River Permit.
- All Mandatory materials as high-quality, self-bailing rafts, headgears, lifejackets, plastic paddles, swimsuits) on particular rivers, waterproof packs for gear, camera barrels, and all safety and pharmaceutical equipment.
- All the necessary staff (Guide, Helpers, Cook, etc.) to ensure your precious life.
- Safety rafting with all essentials.
- Meals, classy accommodation, coverage for all staff, and their shipping.
- Journey components combine professional guides with necessary drills and leadership.
- First aid kit box in necessary situations.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Articles of a personal using nature including swimwear, towel, and toiletries
- Insurance of participants.
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards