MARSYANGDI RIVER RAFTING
MARSYANGDI RIVER RAFTING
Talk With Expert
Regionally, it is managed to say that Marshyangdi River is one of the enraged rivers in Nepal and represents one of the greatest whitewater rivers in the realm. As it is one of the best grade 4 rafting rivers in the world-continuous, invigorating whitewater with sumptuous mountain panoramas. The landscape is majestic with every curve of the river clearing up pristine sights of some of the world’s highest mountains.
If vigorous escapades are all you seek, you’ll feel it on this voyage with one day of light hiking and five days of intensive rafting. Only freshly revealed for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the succeeding ranks of rivers in Nepal, more precipitous and with a much more consecutive extent of rapids. Exuding off the Northerly slopes of the Annapurna Mountains, this “raging river” is sheer, professional, and not to be underrated! This magnificent whitewater venture gives some of the most thrilling rapids in the world with glimpses of some of the most virgin terrains. Offering two days of strong, challenging, and endless crystal pure whitewater rapids, it is no blow that this is one of our most successful and renowned trips.
Nagdi or Bhulbhule, the put-in spots for Marshyandi River Rafting, is a 5 to 6 hours ride by our private van west of Kathmandu to the beach. If you begin from Nagdi then Porters transport all the rafting gear and other requirements for the current and you’ll have around a 2-hour trek. Riding from Pokhara can also be arranged. The 35 km of river activity needs 2 days to reach the endpoint, Bimal Nagar.
Marshyangdi River is an excellent option for those desiring an intense and extreme rafting trip and is better adapted to those who have had preceding rafting adventure. The half-day hike is a plus point to the uniqueness of this tour. Marshyandi River is an admirable composition for the astonishing scenery and an adventure that this tour offers. Marshyandi River rafting/kayaking is recognized as one of the best white water adventures in the world.
If you’re scanning for a quick length trip packed with adventure, this rafting voyage is just the proper for enthusiasts like you!
Day 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu (1300m).After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and exploring.You’ll have a very wonderful time by exploring some of the greatest cultural and historical heritages of Kathmandu. Have a very gracious time and prepare for your rafting by buying some of the crucial personal materials.
Day 3: A scenic ride from Kathmandu to Khudi to Bhulbule.Abandoning Kathmandu in the fresh morning, it’s a lengthy eight-hour tour to Khudi. There is no rafting on this day, but the hike is pleasant with elegant avenues and average Nepali villages onward the way. At Khudi, all the equipment is cast and a short hike happens. Once Bhulbhule has arrived, the camp is arranged up at one of the vantage spots from where magnificent views of the Himalaya can be had. Sunset views are inspiring. Overnight in Bhulbhule.
Day 4: A short hike from Bhulbule to Ngadi and rafting to Khudi.This day commences with a small trek to the put-in point, Ngadi. Scenes and vibrations on this trek are appealing. Soon after energizing lunch, the action starts as the trip inaugurates here. Marsyangdi is full of fun and spills and any strong rafter will verify it. The venture gets off to a good origin as many rapids arrive soon after. Rapids Instant Karma, Twinkie, Adrenaline, etc. provide indescribable thrills. The river is avenging if any mistake has to be compensated for by a whack down. The first stop on the river banks is at Khudi where the campsite is set up. Overnight in Khudi.
Day 5: Rafting from Khudi to Marshyandi Dam.The river looks bigger every day. Thus, the ride gets more jarring and there is much maneuvering to do. The area is encompassed by dense green jungle and the boat lurches through gorges. Following five hours of fun on the rapids and ravines, it is an opportunity to stop for lunch on a stock sandy shore. After savory lunch, more ventures ensues on the plunging waters of the Marshyangdi which holds the rafters to the camping place before Middle Marsyangdi Hydro Dam, on one of the various artistic and ample sandy beaches.
Day 6: Rafting from Marshyandi Dam to Bimal Nagar.This day commences with a shift to Paundi which is behind the Dam. As this detailed structure appears in the way, there is a crack in the river trip and everything has to be transported across to a point extra down from it. The next put-in spot is at Paundi from where an extra 3 hours of rafting starts facing Class III rapids. This pleasant trip ends at Turture. Nonetheless, those craving to carry on additional down have an arbitrary fifth day on the river. This day is a delightful picturesque float from Turture to Bimalnagar with no rapids to undertake.
Day 7: Departure to an International airport.Time to announce valediction to Nepal. Appreciate your ultimate moments in Kathmandu including breakfast in a café, a town stroll, or memorial shopping token of Kathmandu. An agent of our company will join you at your lodge and transport you to the airport for your return from aviation to home. It's best to be at the airport at least two hours before departure.
- Rafting Name: Marshyangdi River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 4 Days
- Accommodation: Tented Camp, Hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Itinerary package: 7D/6N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 4-5
- Rafting Season: September to December and March to May.
- Rafting Distance: 47km
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Bus/Jeep/Car
- Start/End of Trip: Nagdi /Bimal Nagar
- Rafting Cost: *****
- Astonishing Marshyandi River and valiant escapade of rafting.
- Feel your adrenaline rushing on grade IV and V rapids.
- Tents on the beach beneath the glimpse of the popular highest mountains of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna.
- Sheer, challenging, and continuous but adventurous rapids.
- Easy and no trouble connecting to beautiful Bandipur.
- Fulfill your adrenaline with a dose of adventurous desire with a breath taking rafting.
- Lovely, charming, and hospitable individuals.
- And also witness the local way of living.
- Witness the great hospitality of our agency and also promote the local economy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Ground Transportation via private vans.
- Tasty Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) throughout your rafting trip.
- All the necessary River Permit.
- All Mandatory materials as high-quality, self-bailing rafts, headgears, lifejackets, plastic paddles, swimsuits) on particular rivers, waterproof packs for gear, camera barrels, and all safety and pharmaceutical equipment.
- All the necessary staff (Guide, Helpers, Cook, etc.)
- Tented comfort in a stunning river beach with a campfire.
- Safety rafting with all essentials.
- Meals, accommodation, coverage for all staff, and their shipping.
- Journey components combine professional guides with necessary drills and leadership
- First aid kit box in necessary situations.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes, etc.
- Footwear and personal items like sunscreens, lip balm, etc.
- Articles of a personal using nature including swimwear, towel, and toiletries
- Insurance of participants.
- Tips for guides
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards