SETI GANDAKI RIVER
SETI GANDAKI RIVER
Talk With Expert
The Seti Gandaki River, also known as the Seti River or the Seti Khola, is a river of western Nepal, a left tributary of the Trishuli River. Seti River is a unique river passing through beautiful and breathtaking picturesque areas. Relatively small volume, blue water and also warm. We recommended this as a ´warm up´ river for intermediate kayakers. The trip starts from Damauli and ends in Ghai Ghat. It is an easy access for raft or kayak trips.
Seti River Rafting is no doubt a lifetime experience. Seti River is one of the famous White water rivers for rafting in Nepal. This river is made up of the snow melt of the Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Manaslu and flowing down between these two majestic mountains in the midwest of the country. Seti River rafting is primarily suitable for family trips. It is accessible easily from Kathmandu and from Pokhara. Therefore, if you are visiting with your family members, you can stroll around Pokhara with your kith and kin and extend rafting in Seti River. Offering a panoramic scenario and access to villages along the way, this rafting tour offers a way of mixed ethnic group’s culture and tradition on the way.
The Seti River rafting trip begins with a short drive from Kathmandu to Damauli, Kathmandu to Pokhara highway and the rafting trip ends at the confluence of Seti and Trishuli Rivers. Sauraha, Chitwan National Park is situated just near from this place, thus you can also extend your trip up to Chitwan and go for jungle safari, spend one or two days, relax and return back to Kathmandu. Our Company is an approved travel company in Nepal who regulates Seti gandaki Rafting adventurous pastimes packages for a long time and excelling in it. Possessing the best staff, members, guides, and the drivers we will make your trip striking. We have great expertise and in-depth knowledge in this area so we will go every desirable way to approach the needs of our esteemed guests.
If you’re an adrenaline junkie then this escapade is much more suited for you. So enjoy the valiant adventure of grade 4-5 rift.
DAY 1: Arrival in the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu.After arriving in the lovely capital of Nepal via Tribhuwan International Airport, Our agents will be there to receive you and transfer you to one of the standard hotels of Kathmandu. Freshen yourself up from the tiring flight.
DAY 2: Drive from Kathmandu to DamauliEarly in the morning, with the rising sun we'll leave for our put-in point Damauli. Enjoying three hours of scenic and fresh drive from Kathmandu to Damauli. Expedition starts on the Sun Koshi River.
DAY 3: Rafting from Damauli to GaighatThis is a comforting river from Damauli to Gaighat with many high action rapids & great chances for swimming and wildlife spotting making it highly suitable for families and first-timers.
DAY 4: Rest and leisure day for exploring KathmanduYou will have time to relax and get fresh in your hotel. After getting some rest, you can go for last-minute souvenir shopping. If you want, our guides will advise the best sites to purchase souvenirs. In the dusk, you will have a farewell dinner with our office agents (along with guides) in a typical Nepali restaurant. We will drop you back to your hotel. Witness the alluring nightlife overnight in Kathmandu.
DAY 5: Departure to an international airportTime to announce your valediction to Nepal! Appreciate your ultimate moments in Kathmandu including breakfast in a café, a town stroll, or memorial shopping token of Kathmandu. An agent of our company will join you at your lodge and transport you to the airport for your return from aviation to home. It’s suited to be at the airport at least two hours before departure.
- Rafting Name: Seti gandaki River Rafting
- Rafting Duration: 8 Days
- Accommodation: Tented camps, local hotels
- Itinerary package: 12D/11N
- Rafting Difficulty: Grade 3-5
- Rafting Season: Sep/Oct/Nov/June /May/Dec/March
- Rafting Distance: 69 KM (39 miles)
- Group Size: 1-6 pack
- Rafting Package: Private/Group Tour
- Mode of Journey: Bus/Jeep/Car and Flight
- Start/End of Trip: Dule Gouda (Alt.480m)/Trisuli River(Alt.200m)
- Rafting Cost: ***
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All Mandatory materials such as self-bailing rafts, headgears, lifejackets, plastic Paddles, swimsuits on particular rivers, waterproof packs for gear, camera barrels, and all safety and pharmaceutical equipment.
- Ground Transportation via private vans.
- Tasty Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) throughout your rafting trip.
- All the necessary staff (Guide, Helpers, Cook, etc.)
- Tented comfort in a stunning river beach with a campfire.
- Safety rafting with all essentials.
- All the necessary River Permit.
- Meals, accommodation, coverage for all staff, and their shipping.
- Journey components combine professional guides with necessary drills and leadership
- First aid kit box in necessary situations.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes,etc.
- Footwear and personal items like sunscreens, lip balm, etc.
- Articles of a person including swimwear, towel, and toiletries.
- Insurance of participants.
- Tips for guides.
- Sightseeing costs.
- All liquors, snacks, and additional charges such as laundry, hot showers, battery
- Charging, Wi-Fi, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREKKING GEARS
Trekking without any necessary gear can be very harmful and won’t be easy. No one wants to get hurt in a remote and distant area where there’s no proper health care. So to make your trekking safer and as well as trouble-free, we have enlisted some of the necessary gears that you need to acknowledge before heading for trekking is the highlands.
NECESSARY TREKKING GEARS
Here are some of the trekking gears which will be there to assist us while climbing any kind of mountain trails weather be steep or narrow. These trekking gears are extremely useful and are handy so make sure you have it in your checking list.
- Trekking sticks
- Quick-drying pants and shorts.
- Jackets and thermal suit to outcast cold
- Rainwear (jacket and pants.
- Duffle bags
- Plastic boots and crampons
- Mountaineering ice axes
- Climbing helmets (optional)
PERSONAL ITEMS CLOTHING
It’s very necessary to wear the outfit according to the situation and place. So here are some of the essential clothing gears required for trekking.
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Warm hat
- Bandana (if necessary)
- Boots or shoes suited to the terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothing (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Spare plastics or Ziplock bags to distinct clean clothes and dirty clothes.
It’s very essential to take your own health and hygiene from the new weather condition. So here are some of the apparatus that might be needed while the trekking period.
- Sanitation trowel (if no washroom)
- Baby wipes
- Sun Hat
- Toilet Paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitizers and alcohol wipes
To capture moments, to withdraw money, and to trek in a very efficient manner here are some technical gears that should be packed.
- Diaries and Journal to write experiences in words
- Books/GPS navigators
- Credit cards/ATM cards